My Daily Dose

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
Psalm 9:1

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Noah

(ya know, Noah from "The Notebook")

So it has only been one day and I am lonely. I miss my man, My best friend, My business partner. Oh, I know blogs aren’t the place for too much oo and goo, but ya know it is a gift from God to have a wonderful husband. I didn’t work for it, pray for it, nothing. My husband was a gift and I have to wonder: How is it that I have someone who loves me in just the perfect way? Oh, I dreamed so many dreams about getting married and having children. What I got for a while was a nightmare, but then one day there he was my prince charming, my knight in shining armor who fell madly in love with me and we are living happily ever after. Ok so it has only been 13 years but I still get swept off my feetJ Seriously, I run to get my phone when I know it is him who is calling:) How new love is that?

So my praise goes out to My God, who is the author of all love stories, and the one who re-writes history. Thank you Jesus, first that I came to understand more fully your love and grace, and Second, how I get to experience it, every day in the gift of my husband and my history that was re-written.

Who's keepin' up