My Daily Dose

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
Psalm 9:1

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Landslide

Can I handle the seasons of my life?

I have those lyrics from Fleetwood Mac run through my head a lot lately. Change is never an easy thing..... At times I still feel mis-placed in this city dwelling. I continue looking back, good thing it isn't a Sodom and Gomorrah situation cause I would so be a pillar of salt by now!!

Can I take my love and take it down? Love for a house and a place? Can I climb this mountain of doubt and fear? or will I let this bring me down.... I wish I could say yes, that I am as the lyrics state "older and bolder" but right now I don't feel that way so I ask Can I? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle this season? and Will the child in my heart rise above....

hmmm hmmm, I don't know.



Who's keepin' up