My Daily Dose

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
Psalm 9:1

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok, so where are we?

Let me first start with the spiritual break through as those offer so much more value than anything else.

In seeking the Lord just yesterday He gave me this verse:

"But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings and you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall" Malachi 4:2

We have put this next to Morgan's "sick bed":) We stand firm on his promise of healing no matter how long it takes!

Her prayer request yesterday was this: "Mom, will you help me praise the lord no matter how I feel. If i hurt forever I really want to learn to praise him anyway"
(this is especially personal to me regarding a vision I had when this all began, I can't recall to whom I shared that, but trust me this is so right on:)) Work your work Lord!!!!

Now to the physical state of being. So the week started with call from little rock stating that Morgan was ANA positive. In a few short days I learned that indeed our health care system is broken and I must ensure she get the best care. I have a friend who calls me resilient others might call it something else, lol. But after emailing/calling etc. I made contact with a physician in little rock who reviewed her file (a big thank you to her as she received no compensation for her effort) and has determined that while ANA was present it was too minimal to titer..so this yields a negative. Great! but still baffling, huh?

We will see her PCP (primary care physician) tomorrow and we have an appointment with a rheumatoligist(sp?) April 26th. Yes that is the soonest...but my hope is not in their ability to name this, for we may never know it's cause, but we know the one who can provide the cure be that through doctors/treatment or the miracle we will call healing wings:))

How is Morgan? The same mostly. We use a wheelchair to leave the house, as walking/standing for longer than 15 minutes is too painful. The pain in her hands has increased and this AM she is tearful and we increased her pain meds.

So please continue taking her name to the Lord and through it all join us in PRAISING him.


Waiting on the Lord, renewing my strength and singing HIS praises,

Who's keepin' up